Monday 24 May 2010

Walking with Tiger Spirit




Sorry I've not been blogging. It seems like forever; I've got no excuses really, whenever I went to post, I wondered what to write about, what to say. It's also been the anniversary of my Jackory, who went to Rainbow Bridge 11 May, 2009. Needless to say, whenever I wrote on "Blogger", he was always laying beside me. I'm sure he wrote the blog, not me.

So what's been happening - to update you, I'm doing readings in Jackory's memory, in exchange for a donation for two charities, one the UK search and rescue dog association on "Just Giving", and secondly, for a little known charity who looks after older dogs that find themselves in need of rescue - see http://www.doggeanie.biz/PsychicReadings.html.

Sometimes it is not only domesticated animals that touch our hearts; sometimes it's those that walk in the wild. The furry babes with teeth and claws; one image that keeps on capturing my attention is the Tiger.

Shaman's often work with animal spirits. Animals give us so much on the earth plane, but also spiritually. Why not take a walk with tiger spirit today, and see what you can find? Watch the short video above, what is it that you see, sense, hear, what draws you - take some time out with a coffee, or a cup of tea. Relax with Mother Tiger Spirit, and let her guide you. Tell Tiger your worries, ask for support, healing, or strength. Ask Tiger help to walk the path you find yourself walking. I'd love to read your comments, on what you found, as you went "walking with tiger spirit".

1 comment:

dancilhoney said...

your blog is wonderful! You have a very warm and appealing writing style and the entries were very easy and enjoyable to read. Plus I learned lots of things from them! love tarot