Saturday 7 November 2009

I'm Back.

I've just been sat in the market with my day to day diary, busy writing down things. What I should do, what I've bought, shopping I need, and blogging things as Ive neglected it all since my last post.

Love and light - only thing is my own inner love and light just seemed to be on a dimmer switch and not full on. I guess the thing with this blog spot was that it was powered, inspired, by Jackory really. I think I just typed it for him.

He is still teaching me though. Like this dairy thing, which is helping me because my memory is not what it was. Plus it helps my brian to tick. Because he's not there to remind me on things so I have to find it for myself - like for example now having to be really careful with my keys because he's not here to find them for me when I loose them!

Okay. Jackory wrote this and still will, so maybe he has changed direction and perhaps the blog will for a while, be in a slightly different spiritual pathway than it followed before.

1. Dogs are pathfinders. So maybe this blog spot can get back on to pathfinding. In what-ever way it now wants to write itself.
2. I want to do something for the pet owners out there. One lady rang me so upset, she had lost her dog and to be honest I cried for about two weeks after she phoned me. I felt though hopefully she felt it too, that I had a link to her dog that she had lost, and hopefully she felt a bit better.
3. Part of doing something for pet owners (and their pets) is that I also would like when I have the energy too, is to spin something for their owners, so if you have a dog/rabbit/long haired cat that you cherish and you would like some it spun, please write and maybe we can arrange it. I wont charge for it as long as the postage is covered! I am not the best knitter or spinner though, but it is something that crossed my mind today.

Another thing that crossed my mind today is the question "is one life form worth more than another". Such a biggie that one. I will save it for another posting.

I am also changing www.doggeanie.biz when I can. I don't know if I will still keep this website yet, I am still dithering on it. But I am changing things; surprising what a cup of coffee in the market can do!

Love's a loving spirit. Just tap into it when you need to. It hasnt left really. It's just that sometimes the love within just kind of hibernates. You can still send it out although it sleeps within. And then suddenly it comes back. Sometimes in a different form, sometimes stronger than it was. Sometimes different than it was. But like a spirit, it never leaves. It is within and without. It is in the wind and in the trees. In our memories. In the photo thats in your bag or on the wall. It is such a special gift:-

This is a very special gift,
That you can never see
The reason why it's so special
Is that it's for you, from me.
Whenever you are feeling lonely
Or even feeling blue,
You only have to hold this gift,
And know I think of you.
You can never open it,
Please leave the ribbon tied,
Simply hold it close to your heart,
Its filled with love inside.

with love.

love and light
Gina and Jackoryx