Tuesday 19 January 2010

What happens when we die?

Oh my. A big question isn't it, something that I've been thinking of the last few days. Wondering how my Jackory is in spirit, also because we have had two deaths in three days within the family.

I was asking my partner this as well last night. What he thinks. You know, we are all different, and no one can actually guarantee anything about what happens when we go. So I can only give you my take on things, for what it's worth.

I know my Nan came to see me within 24 hours after she had passed. I saw her large as life at home. I know she also helps me out, I just ask her and somehow what ever it is that I am worried about well, I think she's helped me with it.

But where do we go, what happens when we go? I do think we get help to cross over. I think we get given a spirit guide to help us to go. I think sometimes we have the option of going, or staying. And I think sometimes when we have been really poorly we go to something like our hospital, to get better, to gain strength. But not all the time. I think it's possible even if we have been poorly, to be okay as soon as we have crossed over. After all we leave our physical body behind don't we.

I also think our animals cross over too, a well as us - and I'm sure my dog will come and fetch me when I am ready to leave this world too. The thing with my dog is that he had already planned his next pathway, before he had left me, before his illness. So maybe our Higher Self already plans where it is going you know, and we, the conscious we, maybe we aren't aware fully of that.

Another thing that I believe happens is that we can see others we are leaving behind. I also think we can go and "visit" those that were not able to be with us. Just to say goodbye if you know what I mean, like my Nan did with me. I think we also choose when we go, you know it's amazing how many people, who have stayed by the bedside of someone for ages, leave them for a moment or two, and then when they come back, their loved one isn't "there"any more.

We lost my cousin yesterday. He died at 1.30 in the morning. He was lovely. I remember him from my childhood, he helped us out a lot as my mum was a single mum, (difficult in the 60's!) I said a prayer for him at night, and came out with "Happy Birthday, Geoffrey" in my thoughts. And when you think about it, that is what passing on really is. Its a birth-day. A re-birth if you like. We are born again, but in spirit. An ending, but a beginning.


"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn rain.
When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there, I did not die"
by Mary Elizabeth Frye

with love, light and blessings, Gina and Jackoryx

Totally free psychic Readings!
all comments in 2010 will be put in a monthly draw for a free psychic reading
... by text or email.

No comments: