Thursday 2 October 2008

In-spirit-ation, Transformation . "Your Song" for To-day.



Love. Peace. Inspiration. Transformation.

Elton John's words came from his inspiration, or rather as I see it, in-spirt-ation(spirit in action); which led to transformation (i.e. the song, the music).
A love song. Hand Written by Elton; inspired by the sun: original writer - Divine Light and Love. And, as the song says, it really is "Your Song":

sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses
well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind
while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do

Y ou see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen


How wonderful life is, when You're in the World. Truly. Isn't life magical - To Divine Light and Love, yours truly are the sweetest eyes. The Divine constantly creates. In us. Through us, around us: "My gift is my song and this one's for you". And we can keep it turned on.

May it bring positive transformation. And through it we can share the transformation; we can share the love.

"How wonderful life is when you're in the world"...

Let us keep it turned on. Enjoy. Namaste. Peace, light, love, inspiration.
Gina and Jackoryx

Post is dedicated to Ron Hughes, Liverpool Healer . Light Worker and Violet Flame worker. Thanks Ron for your Inspiration, light and love.

No comments: